Sunday, January 18, 2009

Un-spoken

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind"
I just love Dr. Seuss
I just wanted to put this up because this is how I feel , I know the whole slow to talk and quick to listen. I understand that, especially the quick to LISTEN. But I think I should be saying some things to certain people. Some things are just people growing and it really doesn't matter, but some things I am going to hate having to live with for the rest of my life without saying. So I guess I'll just have to live with it.
With all that crap that happened with Will most people are just like "I bet you wished that never happened", or " You should have never gone out with him. No I am happy that I did, it was fun, but I learned so much from that. About people I know now, and about how to see people in the future. I need to put my self ou there more. I could live alone standing with just myself and never having to worry about some one to hurt me. But when I fall no one will remember me.


"I know I am no where near perfect. I know I don't have the prettiest face
or the skinniest waist I know I am not the smartest but Jesus thinks I'm to do die for."

2 comments:

Jay-No said...

Everyone gets hurt by people sometimes, but the actions of a few people shouldn't make you generalize the whole. Just keep seeking after God (which is what it seems you want to do). Hurt will heal one day.

The Warrior said...

I love that last one, about Jesus thinking we're to die for...awesome!