Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One touch in a long lost home
One moment and your future is decided
Wanting their hand back
wanting this to be the end of the search
wanting this to be forever

Every moment dancing in your head
Hopes are back and the sun actually smiled
my hair danced in the air

Then the beast roared and secrets spilled
He never said forever and never did he say "Do you?"
The thought was there

Now grey matter worse than before
longing for that friend
longing for that conversation
LONGING TO FORGET!

Wanting to be different
wanting to be back to me
i knew this would happen but I didn't want it now
now this is all I want

Hidden hands and good-bye hugs

2 comments:

Jay-No said...

I'm not completely understanding this but I'll take a stab at it anyway... A hidden love underneath a friendship? or maybe longing for someone that is not there?
-2nd line, 3rd verse throws me off. Maybe its just one of those things only you are supposed to know...

Lifes Battle at Heart said...

mhhhmm
you'r efirst instinct was closer.
Yea it is one of those thingsthat I only know
I didn't think anyone had found this blog yet
XD