Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Still longing for the touch
Though dreams were fulfilled for a night

So brown eyes died along with the mane
And my hopes flew away from him like I never thought they could

Lifted by a memorable swift move that came back to me like October wind
Their voice, their stance, their indescribable touch

A night to think for the rest of the spin
Shooting stars comfort the cold while their hands comfort my mind

Their magic trick about made me die but one forgiving glance replenishes forgiveness and hope.

Sting of the mirror returns the burning of feet
but all to hold a faceless smile

Returning to the world and my beginning fears
but all to the lord for that's all I have to live for

Words keep pouring but feel to fall out of ears
longing for the victory but loving every step

Keep flying and keep strong
bruises hurt but will heal and hardened hearts must be harder to bruise

No comments: